Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Certified Mentor Trainer for ABC


I am very excited to announce that I will now be mentor training with Animal Behavior College.  As a former student of ABC, I am very familiar with their curriculum and will be very excited to offer my insights into the next generation of dog trainers.


As a look back, I'm adding a picture of me when I was a student with my mentor trainer, Inga From.  Inga teaches both Basic Manners dog training classes and Positive Reinforcement Hunting Dog training.  If you are interested in positive gun-dog training, please visit her website.
Positive Gun Dogs of Minnesota.  It is very rare to find a trainer who teaches hunting dog classes using positive reinforcement dog training.

Athena & Inga From.

Also see SGDs previous post on Positive Gun-Dog Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment