Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sassy, Conclusion

After our first session I asked the family if they had reached a decision and HOORAY they decided to officially adopt her!

On my follow-up session we went over some of the same things concerning her jumping and nipping, especially towards the mom of the household.  Mom had to be instructed on to how to use better body language around Sassy and how to be calm and firm at the same time.  I discovered on my second visit just now little exercise Sassy was actually getting and conveyed to the t=family how very important it was for them to dramatically increase it.  They are looking into possibly adding agility to Sassy's routine in the near future.

I hope the family keeps up with the training and gets Sassy the exercise she needs.  If they do they will have a very wonderful dog for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment